Enjoy Full day Torres del Paine «First Class»
Visit during the day the Torres del Paine National Park and the Milodon Cave being picked up from your hotel or lodging in Puerto Natales (Urban radio).
We leave from Puerto Natales to go to Villa Cerro Castillo, capital of the Torres del Payne commune, 59 kilometers north. The journey to this point is approximately 45 minutes, an ideal time to talk and interpret the diversity of landscapes with abundant presence of Magellanic forest, valleys of glacial origin, mountain ranges and lakes along the road. If the weather allows it, we will be able to spot the presence of condors in one of the many nesting areas along the route.
The itinerary continues towards the Sarmiento Lake viewpoint, the first photographic stop with a view of the Paine Mountain Range, from here and with good weather conditions, it will be possible to have a first panoramic view of the entire Torres del Paine mountain range, the extension to the south of the Andes Mountains and the imposing Sarmiento Lake.
After this break we will head towards a site of great relevance, one of the most impressive views in front of the granite towers. The place described above corresponds to the viewpoint of Laguna Amarga, a favorite habitat for flamingos who frequently find ideal conditions for feeding on this site.
The route continues towards the main access of the Torres del Paine National Park where we will register our access tickets to continue with the itinerary.
The next viewpoints to visit will be Nordenskjöld Lake
Salto Grande Viewpoint
At this last point we will have time to have lunch (service not included in the rate) and to walk around if the weather conditions allow it.
We return to the vehicle to continue the tour leaving the Torres del Paine National Park through the southern section.
Our last stop in front of Torres del Paine will be in the most impressive place on route Y-290 called Mirador Grey. From here it will be possible to observe the set of mountains that dominate the western zone of the province, the immense Lake Toro and if the weather conditions allow it, also a section of the Grey Glacier.
After 1 hour of travel, we will reach the culminating point of the day, we will visit the Cueva del Milodón Natural Monument. This protected area is the second most visited after the Torres del Paine National Park in the Magallanes region. Our guide will provide all the information associated with this site of great historical relevance due to the constant archaeological and paleontological investigations that have been carried out there.
At the end of the visit we began the return to Puerto Natales ending the day with the satisfaction of having obtained a unique experience in this corner of the world.
- Transfers from/to Accommodation in Puerto Natales
Available for the urban area of Puerto Natales.
- Bilingual Guide spanish/english
During excursions and departures mentioned in the itinerary
- Passenger Insurance for ground transportation
- Entrance Fee Milodon Cave Natural Monument
Domestic passengers only. Information, Prices and forehand booking at https://www.aspticket.cl/index.xhtml
- General Entrance to Torres del Paine National Park
Information, Prices and forehand booking at https://www.aspticket.cl/index.xhtml
Operation October to April
- Departure: 7:00 hrs. Return: 19:00 hrs.
- No minimum number of passengers
- Maximum groups of 18 people per vehicle / guide
Operation May to September
- Departure: 08:00 hrs. return: 17:30 hrs.
- Minimum of passengers: 2
- Maximum groups of 12 people per vehicle / guide
- The schedules may vary according to the climatic and physical conditions of the passengers
- Children under 5 years pay 50% of the value.
- Pick up in hotels starts at 7:00 hrs. (October to April) and 8:00 hrs (May to September) and can be extended for approximately 45 minutes depending on the location of the hotel and number of passengers.
- Difficulty of the Activity: Low
- VAT value included
- Book with a minimum of 72 hours in advance.
- Modifications and/or cancellations 72 hours before the service. Late cancellations do not allow refund.
- Excursion subject to schedule modification or cancellation due to weather conditions and safety for passengers.