The mansion located in Plaza Muñoz Gamero was built between 1903 and 1906 and was declared a national monument in 1974.
In 1992, part of the building became the Hotel José Nogueira, which occupies its premises to this day.
The mansion belonged to Sara Braun, originally from Russia, who married Portuguese José Nogueira. The mansion is two-story, neoclassical in style, built in brick masonry, on stone foundations. The armor is made of wood, covered with galvanized iron with a scale texture. The materials, furniture and roof decoration objects were brought from European territory.