Get to know the incredible Pingüino Rey Park located on Isla Magdalena from Punta Arenas with us.
Magdalena Island is located in the center of the Strait of Magellan, north of Punta Arenas and is one of the largest colonies of Magellanic Penguins in Chile with more than 60,000 pairs of these graceful birds. The excursion begins crossing the waters of the mythical Strait for approximately 2 hours. Once on the island, we can take a walk among hundreds of penguins that will come our way. The time spent on the island is one hour. The total duration of the excursion is approximately 5 hours.
- Transfer from/to Bus Terminal
To accommodations in the urban area of Puerto Natales, without guide
- Magdalena Island Barge Ticket
Round trip between Punta Arenas and Magdalena Island
- Entrance Fee Los Pingüinos Natural Monument
Information, Prices and Forehand Bookings in https://www.aspticket.cl/index.xhtml
- Transfers to the mentioned starting and finishing points.
For questions, go to the How to Get There page in the Torres del Paine section on our site.
|Departure:||07:00 - 13:30|
|Return:||13:00 - 19:30|
- Season: From October 01 to March 31
- Only available from Thursday to Sunday
- Departure 06:30 Check in AM: 07:00 a.m.
- Departure 08:00 a.m. Check in PM 1:30 p.m. Set sail at 2:30 p.m.
- Return: 13:00 – 19:30
- Minimum of passengers: 2
- Children from 5 to 12 years old
Includes Transfer Hotel – Dock – Hotel + Premium Snack
Includes transfer IN from Terminal Bus Sur in P. Arenas
- Book a minimum of 7 days in advance.
- Modifications and cancellations 7 days before the service, Late cancellations do not allow returns.
- Excursion subject to schedule modification or cancellation due to weather and safety conditions for passengers.
- NO SHOW Delays and no show at the airport or Hotels or excursions are considered NO SHOW and the payment made by the program will not be fully or partially refunded.