This city is the gateway to the famous Torres del Paine National Park. It offers quite a few adventure activities focused on travelers. Be amazed by the endless activities that you can do outdoors and marvel at the strong colors that stain the sky at sunset.
- 2 nights accommodation in a 3-star hotel
- Round Trip Bus Tickets Punta Arenas – Puerto Natales
Round trip in regular shared service without a guide. Buses operate between 7:30 and 8:00 p.m. Transfer duration 3 hours.
- Transfer from/to Bus Terminal
To accommodations in the urban area of Puerto Natales, without guide
- Bilingual Guide spanish/english
During excursions and departures mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fee Milodon Cave Natural Monument
Domestic passengers only. Information, Prices and forehand booking at https://pasesparques.cl
- Entrance Fee Torres del Paine National Park
Only National Passengers. Information, Prices and Forehand Bookings in https://pasesparques.cl
- Transfers to the mentioned starting and finishing points.
For questions, go to the How to Get There page in the Torres del Paine section on our site.
- Meals not mentioned
|Price Per person
- Program from May to September available only for 2 people. (Grey Navigation only available Wednesday and Saturday)
- Program from October to April available from 1 person.
- Rates in pesos apply for national guests or residents in Chile.
- Consult for conditions and special prices for children.
- Valid all year subject to availability.