We will discover the traces of the past!! We head north of Puerto Natales, a little over 25 km, we begin a day of exploration visiting the Archaeological Park located inside Estancia Ernesto
Helmer, a landscape that is born from the bottom of the sea and that today we can go through and observe its mountains, cracks, eaves and valleys.
In the sector it is possible to access the buttocks of condors that dominate the skies in that place and once we reach the summit we will obtain a spectacular panoramic view of the Eberhard Fjord and Canal Señoret.
Cerro Benítez is part of a paleontological sector that houses cave paintings approximately 3,500 years old.
We will visit the cave of the window and then to the south east side we will enter the hidden cave (here we must access with frontal and pointed and elbow lamps), this cave has an approximate height of 4 meters and its size is approximately 70 square meters we will be able to observe ancient stalactites that formed as a result of the accumulation of salts and minerals plus a constant drip of water, taking thousands of years to form. Once this exciting visit is over, leaving the cave, we continue our walk in the direction of the eaves called “Dos herraduras” through lush forests, finally we will be able to observe cave paintings on the rocky walls.
- Transfers from/to Accommodation in Puerto Natales
Available for the urban area of Puerto Natales.
- Bilingual Guide spanish/english
During excursions and departures mentioned in the itinerary
- Head Lamp
- Trekking Poles
- Entrance to Archaeological Park
The entrance fee to the Rupestre private park is $15,000 clp per person, which must be paid in cash directly on the spot.
- The schedules may vary according to the climatic and physical conditions of the passengers
- Pick up at hotels starts at 8:00 hrs. It can be extended for approximately 45 minutes depending on the location of the hotel and the number of passengers.
- VAT value included
- Reserve with a minimum of 72 hours in advance.
- Modifications and/ cancellations 72 hours before the service,
- Late cancellations do not allow a refund.
- Excursion subject to schedule modification or cancellation due to weather and safety conditions for passengers.