3 Días / 2 Noches
Hotel Lago Grey presents one of the most beautiful and impressive places on the planet; the
National Park Torres del Paine.
Our “All Inclusive” programs have been specially designed to marvel at the
impressive landscape that only the "Eighth wonder of the world" can offer.
• PRIVATE transfers IN/OUT from Pta. Arenas, Pto. Natales or Cerro Castillo.
• Regular connection to and from El Calafate.
• Tickets to Cueva del Milodon (Applies only IN/OUT Pta. Arenas and Pto. Natales).
• Tickets to Torres del Paine National Park.
• Buffet breakfast, lunch / box lunch and dinner at Hotel Lago Grey.
• Open bar (House wine, beers and national drinks).
• Open bar in Navigation to the Glacier (Excludes premium liquors and wines)
• Excursions with an English/Spanish guide according to the list and schedule of departures.
• WI-FI (only in common areas).
• Accommodation according to selected program.
Program does not include
• Meals in transit.
• Premium wines, liquors and premium beers.
• Laundry service.
• Phone calls.
• Unscheduled meals at Hotel Lago Grey.
• Stays outside Torres del Paine National Park.
• Travel insurance.
• No extra charges will be made for Christmas and New Year reservations.
Excursions included in programs:
Full Day: Only available Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
• Viewpoints and Waterfalls
• Torres Base Trek
• Pingo waterfall
• Ice walk
Half Day: Available every day of the week
• Trekking Chorrillo Salmon
• Gray Beach Trekking
• Navigation to the Gray Glacier*
• Trekking Viewpoint Condor
• Hiking Viewpoint Cuernos
• Mount Ferrier
*Excursions subject to weather conditions and minimum number of passengers in September, October, March and April.
Hotel Lago Grey recommends booking excursions at the time of ALL Inclusive confirmation, however our staff will be available to attend to your requests at the hotel and be able to modify them according to your needs. All excursions are subject to weather conditions.