Day 1: Puerto Natales – Laguna Amarga – El Chileno Shelter
- Departure from Puerto Natales at approximately 07:00 am on a regular service route to Torres del Paine National Park, declared a Biosphere Reserve.
- Arrival at 9:15 to Laguna Amarga, where you’ll have to pay the entrance to the park.
- We will transfer you to Las Torres Hotel area, where El Chileno Shelter is located.
- Dinner in the dining room and lodging in El Chileno Shelter.
Day 2: Trekking El Chileno Shelter – Los Cuernos Shelter
- Breakfast at the dining room.
- If you want to admire the different shades of red and orange colours of the first rays of the day, we suggest wake up early and start walking!
- Lunch Box .
- Departure to “Los Cuernos” by trekking along the shores of Lake Nordenskjold with wonderful views of the Paine Massif, circling around the base of Almirante Nito marked trails (4 hours) dazzling the horns of Paine soon walk
- Dinner at the dining room and lodging at Los Cuernos Shelter and lodging in Los Cuernos Shelter.
- This hike take 8 hours aprox – From El Chileno Shelter – Mirador Las Torres – Los Cuernos Shelter.
Day 3: Trekking Los Cuernos Shelter – Francés Valley – Paine Grande Shelter
- Breakfast at dining room
- Departure by trekking towards Italian Camp (2.5 hours), gateway to the Francés Valley, where you can see the whole valley surrounded by mountains, the hanging glacier of Mount Paine, whose constant melting forms waterfalls that feed the River Francés. We will enjoy the mountain “flora and fauna”.
- Lunch Box.
- Arrival at Vértice Paine Grande Shelter.
- We will appreciate the Lake Pehoe, and its wonderful emerald colour.
- Dinner at the dining room and lodging at Vértice Paine Grande Mountain Shelter.
Day 4: Trekking Vértice Paine Grande Shelter – Grey Shelter
- Breakfast at the dining room
- Departure to Vértice Grey Shelter, where you will find viewpoints to appreciate the majesty of Glacier Grey (3.5 hours). Ascent and descent walks in secondary forests.
- Arrival at Vértice Grey Shelter.
- Lunch Box.
- In the afternoon optional trekking route to Las Guardas Camp or surroundings, where you can admire the beauty of Glacier Grey (4 hours) and sites of the area.
- Dinner at the dining room and lodging.
Day 5: Vértice Grey Shelter – Navigation Grey III – Milodón Cave Natural Monument – Puerto Natales
- Breakfast at dining room (only full board deal).
- Time to walk around and admire the beauty of the glacier.
- Return by boat Grey III, from Vértice Grey Mountain Shelter beach to Lago Grey hotel at 11:00 am (option 2: 14:00 hrs.)
- Transfer in private service to visit Milodón Cave, a natural monument consisting of three caverns and a rocky conglome rate called “Silla del Diablo” (45 minutes stop, entrance not included). The transfer will continue to Puerto Natales.